Sunderland vs Swansea City live stream, score and H2HSunderland - Swansea City Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Sunderland won 3 games (Blackburn Rovers, Wigan Athletic, Shrewsbury Town) and lost 0 while 2 games ended in draws against Hull City, Blackpool. Sunderland managed to score 9 goals and conceded 6 goals (9-6). Sunderland scored an average 1. 46 goals per match in the current league season.
In terms of discipline, the home team received 63 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 10. 85 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Sunderland's average team rating is 6. 71 per match. Sunderland seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 51. 85% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Sunderland live scores, fixtures and resultsSwansea City enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Watford) lost 2 (with Reading, Burnley) while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Coventry City, Bristol City.
Blackpool is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Jan 14 at 03:00 PM. Event detailsJan 14Kickoff dateVicarage RoadStadiumEFL ChampionshipCompetitionWatford FCHome teamBlackpoolAway teamFootball Matches today Primera Division Women Jan 1411:00 AMSporting de HuelvaFC BarcelonaWatch soonADSHD EFL Championship Jan 1412:30 PMRotherham UnitedBlackburn RoversWatch soonFLATRATEHD The FA Women's Super League Jan 1412:30 PMAston Villa WFCTottenham Hotspur FC WomenWatch soonFREEHD Premier League Jan 1412:30 PMManchester UnitedManchester CityWatch soonFLATRATEHD Serie A Jan 1401:00 PMUS CremoneseAC MonzaNotify me when I can watch it. LaLiga 2 Jan 1401:00 PMFC CartagenaSD HuescaNotify me when I can watch it.
88% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Swansea City live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastSunderland vs Swansea City live TV broadcast can be seen on 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, Bilyoner. You will be able to watch Sunderland vs Swansea City live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Sunderland - Swansea City video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
comSunderland - Swansea City PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Sunderland, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Ross Stewart 18. 18%Joel Piroe 15.
Bristol City vs Blackpool live stream, score and H2HBristol City - Blackpool Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Bristol City won 0 games and lost 2 (with Stoke City, West Bromwich Albion) while 3 games ended in draws against Millwall, Coventry City, Swansea City. Bristol City managed to score 6 goals and conceded 3 goals (6-3).
Watford - Blackpool » Live Score & Stream + Odds and Stats Watford vs Blackpool ❱ 14.01.2023 ❱ Football ❱ Championship ⚡ Livescore ⭐ Best Betting Odds ✔️ Live Stream ✌ H2H
The team scored 7 goals while conceding 11 goals (7-11). In away games, Swansea City scored an average of 1. 38 goals per match and conceded 1. 38. The team received 63 yellow cards and 2 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 223. Swansea City's average team rating is 6. 7 per match. Ball possession is very good for Swansea City, with an average of 63.
Watford FC - Blackpool: Live Stream & on TV today00 Days 12 Hours 15 Minutes 51 SecondsEFL Championship(Match day 27)Watford FCJan 14 03:00 PM Blackpool Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing optionsNotify me when I can watch it. Watford FC vs. Blackpool: Live Stream & on TV today Watford FC vs.
Watford vs Blackpool Head to Head - AiScore Watford. vs. Blackpool. liveSream. Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live Watford. Blackpool. 0. 2. 7. 2. W. 2015/01/24. Biggest Watford score.
Bristol City scored an average 1. 23 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 51 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 9. 85 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Bristol City's average team rating is 6. 74 per match. Bristol City somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 48. 04% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Bristol City live scores, fixtures and resultsBlackpool enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Nottingham Forest) lost 1 (with Sheffield United) while 3 fixtures ended in draws against Cardiff City, Hull City, Sunderland.
Matchday Live: Blackpool - Watford FC We're live for #WatfordFCSpaces ahead of this weekend's Graham Taylor Matchday! Join Nigel Gibbs, Roy Moore and host @CZazzera as they discuss